Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wayans Bros Little Man Larceny...

Wassup, Y'all!


If you're watching the NBA Playoffs on TNT, you've no doubt seen the trailer to the upcoming Wayans brothers flick - Little Man. I have to admit that joint looks pretty funny and the F/X they used to make Marlon Wayans look little like that is off the hook, but come on now! They stole that concept straight from Bugs Bunny, y'all! How low can you go. Now I've been a BB fan from way back so I spotted the similarity right away. I was all like - Yo they got that ruckus from that Baby Face Finster episode!...

Tell me I'm lying - check out this glossy. Man, they duplicated this exact scene in the trailer they're showing. Man, it's a dark day when you have to jack Looney Tunes for your material!

On a little lighter note, I noticed that Cinematical posted the trailer for Dreamgirls that the production company used at the Cannes Film Festival. It's a mix of trailer clips and background interviews. It's pretty good - I'm looking forward to seeing that flick. I wonder if Jigga's gonna be on the soundtrack?? :-)

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: