Friday, June 16, 2006

Big Willy Style - Playin' both sides

Wassup, Y'all!

Straight from the Hater Files: Old Ty first hears of Big Willie dropping a quote regarding his feelings for his boo, Jada tailor made to make to the shortys swoon :

"You're so much stronger when your partner is strong. I honestly believe there is no woman for me but Jada. Of all the women I've met - and there've been a few - no one can handle me the way Jada does. Once you feel someone locked in on you, it's no contest. As fine as other women can be, as tempting sexually, I'm not going anywhere. This is it. I can't imagine what anyone else could offer."

Dude - blah, blah, blah...

Homeboys - can't you just hear draws droppin' all over the world as shortys eavesdrop on Will as he drops those pearls on his sweety? But just when you think Big Willie is back in the changing room trying on a lemon chiffon evening dress, he
discovers that he really does have testicles and drops some well thought out compliments for foine Bollywood shorty and actress Aishwarya Rai:

"I really wanted to work with her in Hitch (2005) but she was shooting for Bride and Prejudice (2004) at the time and she couldn't do it. She has this powerful energy where she doesn't have to say anything, do anything, she can just stand there. Anything she's making, I'll be there."

Big Willie - bet you didn't say that while Jada was still in the room. Dang - what's that mean for Eva Mendes (who actually did co-star with you in Hitch), homey? You mean to tell me that old girl was your second choice! Man, don't I want to be you when I grow up? Anyway with respect to shorty Aishwarya - when the time's right, give us a shout out, man! We'll be there too!

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: