Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009, Y'all!

Wassup, Y'all!

If you haven't guess by now, ol Ty is off on vacation with Smooth Barack in Hawaii rechargin' his batteries. My fault for not informin', y'all sooner! I figured if I did, a few of you more radical readers might try and track a brother down, hence my need for both movements on the down low *and* Secret Service protection.

Anyway, y'all I would like to take this year end opportunity to thank you for your readership and comments throughout the year. Although I blog here in the Malone Zone for fun I do like to hear the varyin' viewpoints of you Malone Zone readers so I appreciate you takin' the time to holler back with your views.

It's been quite a year. We've lived through a hair-raising presidential election with oh so satisfying results, survived the prime time debut of the Wasilla Hillbillies, Lisa Raye gettin' medieval down in Turks & Caicos, Boy King Kwame and C-Beat checkin' into the Graybar Hotel...along with OJ, Rev. J-Wright, Sister Hillary, Citizen McCain - man, time does fly y'all. 2009 looks to be interesting if for no other reason than to see how well Smooth Barack can work in the Oval Office. Let's hope it's REALLY well given the state of the country at the moment.

I should be back in regular rotation next week, y'all! In the meantime, make some meaningful new year's resolutions, be thankful for the family and friends still with you and hang on for the wild ride in 2009!

Happy New Year!

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: