Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Return of The Ty

Wassup, Y'all!

Guess who's back? To paraphrase that wise sage Terrell Owens - I sure missed me some me :-) After being gone for a couple of weeks "on assignment", I've returned to the basement with renewed energy, a tan and it still feels like a little sand in the crack of my ...., but I digress.

All kinds of madness has ensued while ol Ty was "on assignment". Smooth Barack got his bitter on, Jay-Z and Beyonce got their broom jump on, Tiger (TiBro) finished the Master's in second place for the second year in a row, and my boyz the 76'ers locked up a NBA playoff slot. No I ain't a Bulls fan so quit askin'.

So I'm ready to jump back in starting today as I plan to comment on the breakup of a long time love affair. Catch y'all in a few...

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: