Thursday, April 03, 2008

Where in the world is Ty?

Wassup, Y'all!

Sorry, homeys! Ol Ty's been dippin' and dodgin' the last few days in anticipation of hittin' the road for a little R&R so my posting will be spotty for the next couple weeks. I do plan to keep y'all updated with my haps via my Twitter feed in the right sidebar so hit that to see what's what and whether I'm tryin' to sneak up on you from behind :-)

In the meantime, I have to drop a post for tomorrow given the solemn anniversary. When cast against Smooth Barack's candidacy and the parallels that can easily be drawn between the two, its enough to bring both great joy and great trepidation to the southside nation. Check back around normal postin' time tomorrow to catch a brother's thoughts.

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: