Monday, December 04, 2006

Sacre Bleu,Tony Parker! Noooooooo!

Wassup, Y'all!

Damn. First Alcatel and Lucent. Now Tony Parker and westside shorty Eva Longoria. Remember back in the day? Eddie Murphy's Raw concert where he cracked on how his father would tell his mom Lillian that she never listened? Well that's the same way I feel about Tony Parker's deaf a$$. I don't know how many times I warned that brother about Eva being a high maintenance chica. Had to have been about a billion but does he listen to ol Ty? Hell to the N-O! Now word reaches the basement that TP had the nerve to drop to one knee and pop the question. It's clear to me that the head on his shoulders had no input on this decision...

Now I know a few of you homeboyz are out there like, "Ty, stop hatin' man. Eva's foine!" True dat, but how many times have we been down this road fellas? Let me drop a few cautionary examples along these lines - Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, Vivica Fox, Whitney Houston Denise Richards, Jessica Simpson, blah, blah, blah. That's a stable of shortys who can put stars in your eyes because they're bodied up but also put ulcers in your stomach because they bring along nothing but drama.

Now I'm not saying Eva is another legendary diva like J-Lo, but I think there's enough evidence in the public domain about Eva that should give any brother pause before jumping the broom with that shorty. Like this. Or maybe this. I know, I know - it's circumstantial evidence but if it was good enough to put O.J. in the slamm...oh snap!

Anyway, Frere Tony - a little advice player to player. Beauty fades homey, but character doesn't. Give that some thought and take Kanye's advice and say 'We want PRENUP!' Don't say I didn't tell you. The euros you save will be your own.

Eva Longoria - negre please.

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: