Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Crackbacks - 12/19/06

Wassup, Y'all!

Just poppin' in for a couple updates on a couple recent posts. First, it's my sad duty to report that despite ol Ty's glowing reviews, ABC has decided to pull the plug on Taye Digg's latest TV show Daybreak. Check my previous post on this joint to get the actual factuals. I guess that makes me and Taye 0-2 since I liked his other series, Kevin Hill, which also got canceled after one season. The network execs were so cold blooded with Daybreak that they decided to cancel that joint before showing all the episodes and if you've ever watched it, you're no doubt hooked and wondering how things will end. Happily you can watch the last few episodes online (gotta love having the option to watch shows online now!)...

Oh snap! The Golden Globe nominations are out and surprise, surprise there are a couple of Dreamgirls listed continuing to fuel the rumored rivalry between Beyonce "I'm Supposed To Be The Star" Knowles - nominated for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy and Jennifer "I'm The Real Star" Hudson - nominated for Best Supporting Actress. You want to catch some real fireworks? Watch the show (January 15, 2006 at 8:00 PM ET on NBC) and see what happens when Beyonces loses her globe (which will be announced first) and then has to watch Jennifer win hers and make an acceptance speech. Man, I'm warming up the popcorn for that ruckus right now...

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: