Tuesday, April 05, 2005

All Eyes on Garcelle

Wassup, Y'all!

Trolling through my TiVo backlog, I finally got around to checking out the new ABC PI series Eyes and I have two quick observations: 1) ABC keeps swinging for the fences (Jake in Progress excluded) as they add yet another tight show to an already tight Wednesday night line up w/ Alias and Lost and 2) I think Haitian Hottie Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has finally found the perfect role...

If the pilot is any indication of things to come, I'm liking Eyes chances - particularly with such strong lead-in shows. Any show that ends with shorty Garcelle smiling coyly at an insider rat uncovered at their PI firm just before blowing him away with a gunshot to the neck has me looking forward to the next episode, y'all. I like those smooth, cool as ice shortys and obviously Garcelle could show up in a potato sack and I'd be hooked - I'm easy like that. Fortunately today's glossy has her showing up in a little less than that...


Garcelle & Carmen
Yep - The Eyes Have It

The dark side of Spring...That would definitely have to be those goofy looking bicycle riders who insist on wearing those whack looking helmets and tacky, tight a** biker shorts. Don't get me wrong, y'all - on a well equipped shorty those tight racing tops and biker shorts can cause a twenty car pile up on the highway, but that same ensemble on a homeboy is just foul. Man - with *all* the fashion designers out there, how is it possible not one has come up with a fashionable bicycle helmet or some sensible shorts?? There's no way to dress those bad boys up - no way to cop a single cool point kicking those monstrosities. Every person I see ends up looking like a alien cast member from the movie Enemy Mine.


See?
Don't Let This Happen To You...

Other than that the shorty side of Spring is looking good, y'all. Think I even spotted my first pair of 'butter soft' Havaianas south of the Canadian border. Women's Pro Beach Volleyball down at North Avenue Beach can't be too far behind. Woooooo.

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: