Thursday, March 27, 2008

T.I. Soon To Be C.O.N.V.I.C.T

Wassup, Y'all!

Again. You have to wonder what the brother was thinkin' about when he decided that before he hosted the BET Hip-Hop Awards it'd be a good idea to stock up on some machine guns and silencers. Never know when that stuff might come in handy at a BET after-party. For a previously law abiding citizen to consider such tomfoolery would be dumb, but for a convicted felon (as T.I. is) to try it is just plain stupid.

I guess it remains true that you can take the thug out of the hood but you can't take the fool out of the thug. At least homey was smart enough to take the deal but he'll still have to do 12 months up under it. Dang - he and Vick will probably be gettin' out of the slammer at about the same time.

Silver lining? That's gonna be a slammin' 'I'm Free Y'all' party!

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: