Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ty - What's up with all the politics, homey?

Wassup, Y'all!

Yeah, I know. The last few days it's been Smooth TV here in the basement. I'm pretty sure y'all can't tell that I'm really into the election, but for those regular readers who can, I really do plan to flip the script back to a little lighter fare. After all, the PA primary isn't until April 22nd and we can all use a little levity after this J-Wright ruckus. So let me start lookin' through my mail bag to see what's poppin'...

Peabo - pass me that mail, homey. Okay, Diddy denying the LA Times story that his boyz had something to do with the '94 jackin' and shootin' of Tupac...nothing funny there outside of Diddy sayin' he didn't know anything about it. What's next, Peabo? Hmmm...the judge overseeing T.I.'s house arrest says that he can finally leave his crib to attend Easter service. Nothing funny there except for the judge tellin' homey that he better be home by 2:00...just like T.I's mama did when he was little. He was just little knucklehead Cliffy Harris then tho and he didn't even know that machine guns could have silencers...

Next? Oh hey what's this? The entire banned Boondocks episode bashing BET? Yep - I think that will do nicely. Enjoy that one, y'all...unless you work for BET...

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: