Summary review? Oh HELL yes.
Still recoverin' from that joint, y'all. It's all that and a bag of chips, a pack of Twizzler, two boxes of Milk Duds, a box of Junior Mints, two medium popcorns and the gallon sized Diet Coke. Meaning it was long (hence the missin' 1/2 Spinner) but the payoff was worth it. There was some SERIOUS a$$ whoopage going on or as ol Ty likes to say, some serious mischief and mayhem. Grand Theft Auto 4 ain't got a thing on The Dark Knight, y'all.
Ten point mini-review after the jump, spoiler free...
Ty fell through this joint with his boy 'Tini Mack and our Queens. Me and 'Tini are hard core comic book fans - the Queens? Not so much but they're always up for a little action but by the end of this one their doos where fried, dyed and to the side. Here's how ol Ty scored it:
- Heather Ledger's Joker - off-the-chain. He'd give Hannibal Lecter the creeps
- PG-13 rating? That was straight wrong. Grown folks were squirmin' in this one
- Running time? At 2:30 minutes, it's about 30 minutes too long
- Miss Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes? Nope. Maggie Gyllenhaal sounded just like her
- Morgan Freeman was a bit under-utilized in this one. Michael Caine remains a perfect Alfred
- The new Bat Cycle is just plain sick. I better get one for Christmas!!
- Didn't catch the IMAX version but it's got to be insane with all that action footage
- Ty STILL owes Christian Bale an apology for doubting he could play Batman.
- Not sure what they can do to top this one but I'm willin' to wait 3 more years to see
- Franchise is still intact