Monday, August 14, 2006

Big Ups to 3 Black Chicks...

Wassup, Y'all!

Ordinarily here in the Malone Zone that subject would read 'Big Ups to 3 Southside Shortys' but sometimes a homey just has to conform. Anyway, I'd like to send a big shout out to my homegirls over at 3blackchicks.com right quick since they were nice enough to show ol Ty some love and feature a feed to The Urban Eye on their website. Those frequent readers will note I've been a supporter of 3BC for more than a few now (since I'm a *big* movie fan), ever since one of my boyz hipped me to their movie review site back in the day. I know you've come to fiend on *my* movie reviews from time to time, but I'm more like a guy who slept at a Holiday Inn Select last night when compared to Diva, Bams and Cass...

If you search around the web you'll see that those three have been handling their review business for a long while and even mingle with the beautiful people from time to time as movie reviewers do. So if you're tapped out on Ebert and Roeper (Ebert's pretty cool but that Roeper seems pretty damn hard to please. I surmise it might be due to Roger clinchin' with a southside shorty but that's just me....) and want a fresh take on the movies, drop in on 3BC and let them know I sent you over.

In the meantime, I'll be waiting on Diva to hook me up with some premier tickets to Snakes on a Plane...though that could be pushing my luck...but hey - a brother's got to try. Samuel and motherfu#$ing snakes? Man - that's money...

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: