Sunday, May 01, 2005

The One About The Podcast...

Wassup, Y'all!

You can come down from the ledge now. The time has finally arrived for old Tyrone to dip his toe into the hot arena of Podcasting. I know that shortys the world over have lamented the fact that they've never had an opportunity to actually step into the Malone Zone and *hear* what old Tyrone has to say. What's he sound like? Pee Wee Herman or Barry White (I won't even dignify that one, y'all - you know how I roll)? Is he 'all that and a bag of chips' or Steve Urkel posin' as Stephon?...

To finally answer these intriguing questions, I've tapped my boy Peabo to produce the inaugural Tyrone Malone Podcast . A left click on the link will play it in your browser and a right click will let you save it to your PC where you can download it to your MP3 player for fun on the run (I'd opt for option #2 but that's just the way I roll, y'all)

This installment features a Primer (for the brothers down at Winky's Corner Store that mean a "A book that covers the basic elements of a subject") to help readers brush up on the urban vernacular sprinkled through my posts as well as a skit or two highlighting a few of my previous post topics. It's tight and tasty so don't be scurred. Pop into the Malone Zone and hear what's crackin'. The Tyrone Malone Show is on the air...

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: