Monday, June 20, 2005

Malone Musings...

Wassup, Y'all!


l-r: Jam Master Jay, Notorious BIG & Tupac
Yo 5-0! Any leads yet???

At least Biggie's family is still moving forward with their wrongful death suit against the LAPD, but that's not the only thing on my mind...


Field of Crosses in Kigali, Rwanda

What would it be like to sit through the movie Hotel Rwanda and know you could have done something about it (Bill Clinton)?


I'm guessing Hollywood Trespasser, at the party, with the beer bottle!

Dang Leo! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I thought you knew, cousin. Just ask the Detroit Pistons' Darvin Ham...


Connecting the dots...

Finally, I just peeped the commencement address Steve Jobs gave at Stanford University about a week ago. I normally get my best sleep during commencement addresses, but Jobs' plea to 'find what you love' stuck with me, particularly how events that seemed to be setbacks in his life actually turned out to set the stage for even bigger achievements (like Pixar). If you're still wondering about your path in life - give it a peep.

Okay - brain off. Time for some mindless TV watching... :-)

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: