Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thankful for the thick

Wassup, Y'all!

I'm too through with E!Online as they recently gave my girl Alicia Keys *one* star (out of five) on the outfit she's kicking on the right. First, E! stop hating on Alicia! Second, thanks for the glossy as that dress is accentuating what I've always (superficially) admired about the talented songstress - her prototype thickness...

Faithful TM blog readers will remember my original post on this a little while back when I was appreciating another AK glossy with her putting a hurting on some jeans. With that bod, AK's wardrobe ought to be happily collecting some serious combat pay. And don't think the thick is reserved exclusively for the south side shortys, y'all. I *accidently* tuned into ABC's summertime smash Dancing with the Stars and YO - Rachel Hunter is killing her outfits too! Her skin and bones supermodel days are gone and old Tyrone ain't complaining a bit.

Actually, I really tuned in to see how former heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield would make out. I have to give the brother credit - he took a shot but there's a reason the good professional dancers are small in stature with little a** feet. Unfortunately they booted Evander and his hot dance partner, Edyta Sliwinska, after the second round. Good call but boooo anyway. I'm also a little partial to
the little sexy shorty Joey Mac (Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block. Side Note: Wouldn't he be considered a ringer in a *dancing* competition?) is dancing with Ashly DelGrosso (she's kicking a bit of that Tisha Campbell trunk junk - she's no Tisha but I have to drop a woooooo anyway). Anyway - all the celebs on that show have a *lot* of heart especially when each *live* show is pretty much a train wreck waiting to happen... Choo choo, y'all. Choo choo

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: