Friday, June 20, 2008

MA Baby Mama Drama

Wassup, Y'all!

Under the gun today to get a few things off my 'to do' plate so no official post today. Mama's been on me to get the gutters cleaned out and do a little yard work to justify my continued spot in the basement. She calls it 'responsibility'. Ol Ty calls it 'extortion', but whatever.

If I were postin' today, tho you know I'd have to jump all over that madness going on in MA where those 17 teenage girls made a pact to get pregnant and raise their babies together. All under 16. Damn. Hard to tell what the heck that's about but I find it odd that Britney Spears' little sis *just* had her baby. Pregnant at 16, mama at 17. Coincidence or a thing that makes you go 'Hmmmm....'

Have a good weekend, y'all!

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: