Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wesley Not Guilty! Sort of...

Wassup, Y'all!

Okay - I'll admit. I was on the wrong side of this one. I *knew* Wesley was going to the big house for tax fraud but lo and behold, a jury of his peers decided otherwise. I'm sure that Wesley finds this strange as well since he was insisting that he couldn't get a fair trial in 'racist' Ocala, Florida. Seems to me he would have ended up with a different sentence on the southside of Chicago where brothers and sisters in barbershops and beautyshops all over were thinking the same way as Ol Ty.

So what does 'almost' not guilty mean? Well he did get convicted on three Missy Misdemeanor counts of failing to file a tax return. Those counts could lead to three years in the Graybar hotel but now it seems likely that homey will walk with just probation (or one of those symbolic 14 day sentences that they hand out like candy in LA for repeated DUIs...). Man, Blade must smilin' a toothy grin right about now. I guess it's true - NOBODY like the IRS.

Peace@Least,

Tyrone

No comments: